Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Mortgage Consultant / Advisor – New Homes
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more.
We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Services Consultant / Advisor to work with our New Homes Team covering Surrey. This is not your typical mortgage advisors role as it will combine elements of business & Lender development alongside those of a more traditional estate agency mortgage advisor.
To advise and arrange Mortgage and Protection related products to New Homes Group customers
- Qualify New Homes applicants to advise of their purchasing ability
- Advise on and sell non-regulated insurance products
- Meet customers face to face in a branch or on a New Homes site
- Provide feedback to New Homes team and or Developers in respect of progress to leads provided
To provide the highest level of mortgage advice to customers
To provide the highest level of service to our House Builder clients
To follow the mortgage sales process
To meet and maintain competency
Meet the agreed sales targets and key performance indicators
Visit and maintain relationships with Introducers
To keep up to date with product and legislation changes
Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met
To ensure Money Laundering Guidelines are adhered to
To ensure the requirements of the Data Protection Act are met
- Previous Mortgage/Financial Sales/New Homes/Sales experience essential
- Personable and quick at building new relationships
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Numerate and detail conscious
- Computer literate and keyboard familiarity
- Organized, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- CEMAP Qualified (or equivalent)
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Ongoing Training and support
- Top Achievers Trips
- Company Car or Allowance (DOE)
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.