No one likes to talk or think about death, especially their own. The thought of deciding what’s going to happen to all your worldly goods can be an extremely daunting prospect.
If you haven’t made a will when the time comes you could risk leaving your grieving loved ones with additional stress, unanticipated cost and a host of problems to sort out. If the unthinkable happens and you die without making a will, the law decides who gets what.
a will allows you to...
- Leave speciﬁc amounts of money to speciﬁc people
- Ensure the proceeds of a life policy are paid to the right person
- State who will become the guardians of your children
- Pass your estate to an unmarried partner
- Choose who you want to be the executor of your will to ensure your wishes are followed
- Ensure an item of sentimental value or even a family heirloom is passed to a named beneﬁciary
- Leave something to charity
here’s how we can help...
We’ve teamed up with a will writing specialist, Redstone Wills (a subsidiary of Skipton Building Society), to offer you a simple, straightforward and cost-effective will writing service to make sure your wishes are known.